|Kilian putting in his concealment counters|
- Smoke: size, turn per turn evolution. requires write-up for wind change and therefore weather.
- Post rout eliminiation: Routed unit that suffers one shot suppression > Q is eliminated
- Movement: first move routers (units that must move), then broken units (units that may move) before anything else
- Critical Hit: Mortar (and HE by extension) original DR of 2: Resolve infantry damage on HE caliber x2
- Close Combat: Write-up for Overrun and Charge. Requires ATM, Mines, DC
- Rate of Fire: LMG -, MMG 1, Mortar 1, HMG 2
- Low on ammo: Original DR of 11 means Low on ammo. Another original DR of 11 means Out of Ammo. Support units disappear - absorbed by adjacent units without any game effect. Units can replenish ammo by visiting HQ if available.
- Mechanical breakdown: Original DR of 12 means breakdown, requires a Q roll to repair during Rally Phase. Original DR of 6 means broken down beyond repair - replace if needed.
- Self Rally: Broken units MAY attempt self rally. Routed units MAY NOT.